Thursday, October 28, 2004

10-28-04

Here I am at the office, taking my turn staffing. I was supposed to write an offer on a house I showed in Valley Springs yesterday, but as I was walking out of the house to the appointment, she called and cancelled. She'd thought about it overnight and changed her mind. Well, I was disappointed, but I could see her point. The place WAS a dump, but what do you expect for $39,900? So it goes. People need a place to live. Although I would live in a tent before I'd live in this place. People are so funny. Some houses are immaculate. Others are stys. Everybody wants to get their place sold but some people won't make the effort. And it is a lot of work to keep your house ready to show at all times, especially if you've got kids. So the real question is, do you really want to sell your house? Well, do ya?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about that time of the year again! I found a good place to get the erskine snow blower for cheap... But there are times of the year that I think it would just be easier to live in Florida.

Anonymous said...

There is nothing like a home renovation project to improve the way you live your life. There are so many great local resources now for Kitchen Cabinet Design Software . It is easier than ever to pick up the phone or go online and find Kitchen Cabinet Design Software.

Another great site with a lot of updating information is http://www.floridakitchendesigns.com. Thanks by the way for such a great blog!