Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Begging for comments

Ok, I know that there are a few people reading our new blog. I would love it if you would just post a tiny little message to let me know who you are. You don't have to comment or anything, just say Hi this is _______. Ok be a pal.

Today my imagination has gone wild. I have been trying to get hold of Kyla for 24 hours. I have left messages on her voicemail, I have emailed her, I have had Allison try to reach her in, case she is avoiding me, and now I have began to imagine all sorts of things that could have happened to her. And none of them is good. I'm sure she is fine and maybe her phone is lost or broken, and she hasn't checked her email. Who knows but I hate not being able to talk to her. So Kyla, if you read this, remember it is not ok to ignore your mother, it is cruel and unusual punishment. I don't even know where you live for crying out loud, how would I find you? Call home.

There isn't much for news. I am looking forward to a fun weekend at Shetek. I am going with LeeAnn to the Stitcher's Retreat. It is always so relaxing and a real get away. I feel like I need it.

Well Greg just came in and we are headed out to have some dinner. I'll write more later. Please comment.

No comments: