Saturday, October 02, 2004

Just sitting at a Realtor booth

Heeeelo,
I'm just wasting some time. We have an hour and a half before this Home Reduction sale ends here at the Golf Expo building in SFalls. It hasn't been so bad really. It is the first year for it so it wasn't too well attended, but it will be better next year. I did take a couple hours off and hit the nearby GoodWill. It is one of my favorite spots to shop. Seriously, I always find a treasure or two. Today was a good day for clothes and books. I love buying books there. For 50 cents you can get a good read and donate it back when you are done. And it is better than the library because you don't have to worry about returning it on time. I found a really cute outfit today too. You have to be willing to scrounge though the racks, but that is fun for me. I have decided it is my favorite hobby. And it really helped break up the day today.
Well about Mayo. We didn't find out anything new. Basically Allsion has Vocal Cord Disorder, they don't know what causes it and there is really no treatment for it. Allison was pretty discouraged by it all. It wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't so exhausted all the time. I think she will have to try some alternative medicine. I brought her up a magnetic sleep system when we went to Mankato. I'm hopeing that it helps. And she needs to watch that she eats a healthy diet. She is scheduled to go back in November for more tests. Overall it was disappointing, but I guess it is good to know nothing is really wrong .

No comments: