Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I'm feeling melancholy

Last weekend I set my jet-ski out in front of the office with my phone number on it. Got a couple calls but no lookers. This morning I happened to be in the office when this lady walks in inquiring about it. So I show her the whole deal, doing a soft sell. She had her son with her and they both loved it. So, the deal was struck, paperwork completed and away they drove with the boat. I should be happy, I only dropped $100 off my price. So why did I feel so sad when she drove off? There were a lot of happy memories that went with that boat. I think all the kids had a lot of fun with it. I rolled it over in Lake Madison the first day we bought it and pert near drowned. After that i wasn't such a big fan, but all the kids had fun, and that was the reason I bought it in the first place. Life goes on. I guess we'll make memories on our own now, everybody's so far away. Big sigh for what used to be. "You know why they call it PMS? Cause Mad Cow Disease was already taken". Author unknown, presumed deceased!

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

For that quote, you are so dead, so you better no the one God.