Monday, March 06, 2006

You can't put a price on fun.....

Well, it's the first of the month and the bills are rolling in. I'm going over the Discover card bill and there are lots of charges from our trip to DC the end of Jan. Each one brings back a different memory but the one that brought an actual smile to my face was- "Jan. 25 Hard Times Cafe Arlington VA $138.84". I never actually counted how many people we had crammed in that booth, but that was a lot of wings, beer and commeraderie for $138.84. A fitting Wing Night tribute to Wyatt. I know he was pleased. Whoever said it costs a lot to live on the East Coast? Why that's just crazy talk! I hope everyone had as much fun as I did.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. that's a lot of quarter wings and dollar beers....

Jeannie said...

All I remember is being chastised by Ginger for crying at one point. She curtly told me (after a 2 minutes stare down) "Wyatt would be really pissed that you are ruining Wing Night". Of course I burst out laughing and agreed. It was a really fun night.

Lauren said...

umm Greg, try paying some rent!

Anonymous said...

i think wyatt and i ran up a bill about that high at wing night, trying to one up each other and prepare for our 40/40/40 (chicken mcnugget) eating contest. =)

:lauren: said...

that was a good night... :)