Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Taking back my life

Maybe that's a little dramatic, but I can't believe how much better I feel since my surgery. The constant nagging pain I always felt every time I moved my arm is GONE! It still hurts, but I believe that's just the residual factor from the surgery. As it heals, it should get less painful and stronger every day. Yay! Update on the pyhsical therapy- I went to my appt. at the designated time, John Decker, the PT hadn't gotten the notes from my surgeon yet. Later that afternoon he called me back, "you can just take it easy and do nothing the rest of the week. I talked to the physicians assistant who was there during the surgery and he did some major carving on you, so just rest and heal for now". I don't know what he did, but it feels great! So now I feel so good, I've also vowed to drop these extra 20 lbs that bother Sandy Smith so badly. ;-) Also, today was a beautiful day, if you aren't bothered by gale force winds. There's supposed to be thunderstorms again tonight and then, the weather is supposed to clear up. If it does, I AM GOING CAMPING IN MY NEW CAMPER. Don't try and stop me. "9 out of 10 criminals support gun control. It makes their job so much easier".

No comments: