Friday, January 05, 2007

Happy New Year!

It's been a while since I blogged. December was busy, with work and the holidays. Christmas was good, the girls were all home and it was nice. Our "thrift store" gift exchange was really quite fun too. For those who don't know, this year, in homage to Wyatt who dearly loved thrifting, we decided that all the presents exchanged in our immediate family had to be purchased at a rummage sale, thrift store, auction or second hand store. It does require some forethought, planning and perseverance(no running out at 3 pm on Christmas eve, although I was almost that bad). Everyone got some amazing gifts, considering out $10 limit. Gotta go for now, bye.

1 comment:

Ginger Ammon said...

I can't speak for everyone, but I LOVE my cappuccino maker. Everything else, too, of course, but for $2.50, man that was a find.