Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A Mother's Healing Garden

I am so excited. Our plans are coming along so well for the garden. DreamScapes is helping us with the design, and construction. We are now in the process of getting a brochure printed to tell about the garden. We are selling memorial pavers to cover the cost of construction, along with a few grants we are applying for. We feel confident it will all work out. It will be great to have a labyrinth to walk right here in Dells. We will do a dedication when we are finished and talk about how to use it. It is going to be beautiful.
And it is only 1 1/2 weeks until the poker run. It helps us to have projects to keep our minds focused on something postitive. I have also been attending a grief workshop in Sioux Falls with my good friend Carol. Thank you to all of you who remembered me on Mother's Day. It was a hard day but your love helped me through. I don't know what I would do with all the really wonderful people in my life. I love you all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

when will you start selling the pavers? email me with the details. :) i cant wait to see it when its finished, i know it will be beautiful.

Jeannie said...

We are selling them now. You can order the first one if you want! We have 800 available. Thanks for asking Bobbie! See you soon!

:lauren: said...

Jeannie, can you put the information for ordering the bricks up on Wyatt's site?

And happy early birthday! :)