Friday, May 19, 2006

Happy Birthday!

Happy 49th birthday to Jeannie Gayle Ammon! In 2 weeks we'll celebrate our 29th anniversary. She has been and is my best friend, confidante, analyst, career coach and most important of all, mother of my children. She loves me with her whole heart, despite all my faults and short-comings. I couldn't have asked for a better life partner. We've been through tough times before, and we'll get through this tough time together. Happy birthday baby, you deserve more than I can ever give you. I love you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, Happy Birthday Jeannie!!!

Ofty said...

Happy Birthday Jeannie. See you in a couple weeks.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jeannie!!!

:lauren: said...

happy birthday! i hope you had a wonderful day!

Jeannie said...

Thank you for the Birthday greetings. I had a real nice birthday. Thanks Greg for your lovely post. I love you too, baby!

Anonymous said...

Wow greg u really got a soft side !!!! Just kidding, i knew that! Just leaving a message so u guys dont forget me, flattered by how u still cant spell my name after 10 months Gregory =D