Wednesday, April 27, 2005

oops

I'll admit I was in a hurry when I posted earlier today, so it wasn't very long OR well thought out. Not that any of them are but i don't like to be hurried. This is the pleasure of blogging. You can re-read to your hearts content until it says what you want it to. Now the reason I know I was hurried is that I forgot to put my little "quote" for the day. And I know you all like to read them. I know by all the comments you've been leaving. Now Wyatt has asked about where I got a particular quote, and I think we all know that I probably don't have an answer for that. I am what's commonly known as a vast storehouse of worthless knowledge. So rest assured that on the days when I am "full of the good ones", I'll leave a little of that knowledge here for you. On the days when I am feeling fat, sluggish, lazy and out of sorts, I won't. "We have enough youth. What we need now is a fountain of smart".

No comments: