Monday, July 09, 2007

I guess that summer is keeping everyone from blogging too much, myself included. The cabin on Lake Madison has been great, we are enjoying it very much. We spent practically the whole week up there last week because of the holiday. Working too, but it's nice to be able to go up at night. We had a great July 4th holiday with practically the whole family at one time or another. The new to me( but in reality 1995) boat worked great until we were coming back to the cabin on the night of July 3rd. The alarm went off which scared me silly cause I didn't know what it was. Finally figured out it was overheating and after a phone call, determined the water pump was going bad. One of the things nobody thinks about until it breaks. Oh well, we'd had most of the company up by then. All things considered, a great weekend. I even have a very slight tint of color on my lily white legs. A nice contrast to my beet red head.

No comments: