Monday, July 30, 2007

Happy Birthday to Allie!

Last Friday was Allison's 22nd birthday and Allie and Kyla came home to celebrate. We had a pizza party Friday night and then went up to the lake on Sat. morning. The weather was perfect but the water was a little green. That didn't stop us hardy ones from getting in the water but some ladies with a more delicate nature declined. We really had a fun day doing all the usual lake stuff except nobody wanted to be pulled on the tube, probably because there was a tad too much algae. Saturday afternoon and evening we had even more company. We capped off the evening with a moonlight boat ride to the Broadwater Resort to hear the band. It was a perfect weekend.

2 comments:

asdf said...

And I completely agree with you dad! I had a lot of fun. I'm so glad I spent my birthday with my family rather than at a stinky bar with trashy people, words can't even explain! I love you!

:lauren: said...

i'm so happy you have an oasis to go to with your new cottage. :) we still need to see some pictures!