Monday, October 16, 2006

Campaign continues.......

22 days left until election day. My real estate business is slowing up somewhat, leaving more time to campaign. I honestly have no idea of where I stand in the polls. The was a phone survey done a couple weeks ago but the results were deemed "inconclusive" because there were too many undecided voters at that time. Maybe it's better this way, I don't know. All I know is, I'm going to give it all I've got until Nov. 7th, cause I'd hate to think I lost just cause I got out-worked. Last Saturday afternoon Jeannie and I worked in Salem. It was a nice day and I really enjoy going door to door meeting people. But it's rather exhausting, after 4 hours I was pooped. Some people want to know your stance on the issues, others just grab the handout and slam the door and some won't even open the door because they don't recognize you. So that's a little awkward, me yelling through the door while they stand on the other side and stare, but for the most part everyone is gracious and receptive.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you both today on Kyla and Wyatt's birthday and cherishing the fun memories of birthday parties growing up! I started to cry this morning on my way to Joslyn's house as I recalled all the fun times we've had over the years. Wyatt is still remembered and loved and thought of often.

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about you guys for the last two weeks...It's great to see what you both are up too...Don't worry you have my vote!

Jessie Bonilla

Anonymous said...

Go Greg!! :)

:lauren: said...

good luck tomorrow! :)

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Greg!!