Monday, April 30, 2007

Give Love - Find Peace

It is really crazy. I went to the dentist today. I get the gas that relaxes you. It is marvelous. I get all these wonderful insights. Today I really got what it is we are here for. Give Love. The kingdom of God really is within us. The other insight I got was: The heart goes on, pain is secondary. I also got a tiny message from Wyatt. It was that heaven is so amazing that none of the pain matters at all. It is like the best euphoric feeling that you have ever experienced is just the tip of the iceberg to the wonderful reality that awaits. It was so good to relish these thoughts. My teeth are all fixed so I won't be able to have any more drug induced insights. Darn.

3 comments:

Ginger Ammon said...

There's always good, old-fashioned LSD.

:lauren: said...

so many things to say....yet i can't decide on one...

you're great, jeannie. :)

asdf said...

mom, you are HILARIOUS. with all caps lock! I love you, silly woman.