Friday, February 02, 2007

It's still winter

The high temperature tomorrow is supposed to be -4F. That is correct, the high is still below zero. So far, no frozen water or sewer pipes on any of the rental houses. The furnace seems to run constantly, which is no big surprise I guess. Last months gas bill was $220 and it was relatively balmy compared to this month. I used to say this kind of weather kept the riff-raff out of this part of the country, but we seem to have our share of that too.
Anyway, enough complaining. In 8 days we will be in Mexico. I can't wait.

3 comments:

:lauren: said...

this is my jealous face.

for your trip, that is. ;) i hope you both have a blast!

Anonymous said...

i hope you two have fun on your vacation!! i cant wait to see some pics.
guess who i am going to go see in March..? thats right, my love!

Anonymous said...

LUCKY, take me to mexico too, haha, or let me watch ur house at least, jk,