Monday, November 27, 2006



I am going to post pictures from past Christmases. It makes me feel happy to think of all the wonderful times we've had as a family. We were so happy. I remember this Christmas because of the matching outfits I bought the kids. Allison's had to be altered to fit. I was happy to find a sweater for Wyatt that almost matched perfectly. I can't remember why Kyla's face was painted, but isn't it cute! And Ginger just loved that cat, Squeege. I also took the kids to JCPenney for pictures. Kyla's dress in the pictures is wet because she had spilled something on her right before pictures. Greg took this picture of us.

2 comments:

Mags said...

i remember that Christmas so well! those ammon kids were the definition of style, and i was jealous...

Anonymous said...

I remember that they all wore those outfits to the school Christmas pageant that year. Ginger and I were in fourth grade, I think. It's one of my first really clear memories of your family.