Wednesday, December 22, 2004

twas 3 nights before Christmas

Hello!
Well all the children are home. They all arrived on Saturday the 18th right before our Christmas party. So the festivities have begun. It is fun having them all here, the house is full of life. We have seen a lot of Ginger, but not much of Wyatt. He has only slept at home one night out of four so far. I suppose he has a lot of catching up to do with friends. But come on Wyatt spend some time with your family too! I can see where we are on your priority list, oh I guess we didn't even make it on the list. Ok, I'll quit crying.
Our Christmas party was a blast. We had 84 guests plus the 6 of us, so it was a full house. It was so nice to see everyone! I think we will have another party next year! We finally hit the sack at 4 am. Then we were woke up early by a phone call at 8 am. I am too old for these late hours. The Martell Christmas is here on Christmas Eve. That will be fun. My dad is coming for the first time in 5 years, so I am happy about that.
Last night Greg, Ginger, Kyla and I went out to Spezia's for supper. It was busy there. The food was just ok. But it was nice to have dinner with the girls. We had just finished a marathon shopping spree at TJMax. They have the neatest stuff there. Ginger was able to buy lots of gifts for her friends.
Kyla has been doing really well at her new job. She has had the highest sales both days They have been on the phones. I think her coworkers are wondering what her magic is. We all know that she is highly talented! Kyla has Christmas Eve off so that is nice.
It is cold here today! The skies are clear blue and sunny but it is -1 degrees! Yikes. The first days of winter have hit with a vengence! The high tomorrow is only going to be -1 degrees. But at least there isn't any snow and ice so hopefully there will be safe traveling.
That is all for today!

No comments: