Friday, September 08, 2006

Friday again

I wish I led as interesting a life as some of my fellow bloggers, I really have nothing newsworthy to talk about. The sky is gray and gloomy today, but the last 3 days have been absolutely marvelous, the reason we live here. Crystal clear blue sky, low humidity, no wind and temps in the high 70's. If we didn't have the unpleasant weather I guess we wouldn't appreciate the good days. Good analogy for most of life, I guess.

The campaign is kicking into gear in earnest now. Yard signs, big signs and handouts are being printed. As soon as the handouts are finished, we'll start door to door. I've been instructed not to put up yard signs too early, folks get crabby when they have to look at that stuff for more than month. I'm not taking anything for granted.

Gotta go for now, have a great weekend!

No comments: